Position: SNEC Assistant Treasurer/Association Accountant
- Accounting for these Association funds: Secondary Education Trust Fund, Endowment Fund, Trust Fund, Annuity Fund, and Plant Fund (Unexpended and Net Invested), and Operating Fund.
- Post monthly accounting adjustments.
- Post receipts and checks as requested.
- Calculate church finance charges.
- Post yearly adjustments: all funds as required.
- Calculate year-end endowment income and distributions.
- Prepare reports: AASI and/or Excel
- Knowledgeable of MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, AASI, APS.net and Jewel
- Monthly bank statements and Inter-fund reconciliation.
- Church and school billing every month. Mail statements and attempt to collect.
- Payroll data entry: locally funded employees.
- Calculate Postage & Copier distribution charges.
- Serve as conference church treasurer – receive offerings and remit to conference. Mail year-end tax-deductible receipts.
- Support person for local organizations that need tax exempt documentation. Help churches obtain exempt status and tax identification.
- Invitee to Association Board Committee.
- Trust accounting and prepare trust tax returns or outsource if needed.
- Handle all receipts and payments of churches projects managed by SNEC. Reporting to Administration and mailing to local church treasurers.
We will begin to review applications immediately, please send your resume to email@example.com. For information or questions please contact Cesar Perozo, Executive Secretary, Southern New England Conference at 978-365-4551.
Position: SNEC Full-Time Youth Department Director
Southern New England Conference is currently seeking a full-time Youth Director.
Provides leadership to youth department team. Maintains a balanced budget for the Youth department. Directs Camp Winneakeag summer camp, hiring, planning and day to day decisions.
Applicant must have an expressed commitment to Jesus Christ, the teachings and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, and be a member in regular standing as such.
B.A. in Theology/Religion, Master of Divinity and/or Master of Arts in Youth Ministry, Ordained or Commissioned Minister with previous pastoral, evangelism, and youth/young adult ministries experience and a passion to serve in these areas.
Résumés can be submitted to Cesar Perozo until August 23 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Principal/Teacher Grades 1-8
Description: Seeking a teaching principal for the Berkshire Hills Christian School. The ideal candidate should have caring Christian values incorporated with passion for teaching in a multi-grade classroom. Berkshire Hills Christian School is a one teacher school located in the scenic hills of Lanesborough, Western Massachusetts.
Experience: The candidate must be a committed Seventh-day Adventist and dedicated to the mission of Adventist Education. Current denominational certification is preferred. Please send your resume with a cover letter and contact information for references to Beverley Bucknor, Superintendent of Schools.