From Atlantic Union GLEANER Editor Ednor A.P. Davison . . .email@example.com
One of the biggest challenges I face is getting photos that are high enough resolution for print. Please keep encouraging your photographers to set their digital cameras on the highest setting for size and quality. Then we should be okay. Don't alter them before you send them.
1. Make sure article titles are Accurate and Concise.
2. Article length should be between 250-275 words.
3. If you have an article you think should be a feature, contact me and let's discuss it.
4. Make sure the files are in 12 point type, Times New Roman font, one space between sentences, ALL text should be lined up on the left margin (otherwise known as ragged right). PLEASE DO NOT SEND FILES WITH PHOTOS OR OTHER FANCY GRAPHICS EMBEDDED IN THE TEXT. They should be sent as separate files.
5. If you are not sure whether or not all the material you previously sent has been used, e-mail me and I'll let you know.
6. THE FIRST AND LAST NAME OF INDIVIDUALS SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN ALL ARTICLES.
7. Be sure the author's name and other information is included at the end of the article.
8. Be sure to cite the source of any quotations used (the Bible version is very important).
1. PLEASE INCLUDE CAPTIONS WITH ALL PHOTOS.
2. Communicate with those taking digital photos that their cameras should be set to the highest possible setting for size and quality.
4. Do not alter the digital photos before it is sent to me.
5. Include the name of individual who took the photo.